The Official Blog about Gamervision.com

Friday, April 20, 2007

We All Bathe With A Yellow Submarine...

By Nikkita

Calling all bath time fans.

You wanna rock out with your... uh...socks off?

I could take the time an explain to you that this is infact a floating submarine radio, with waterproof speakers and an antenna (shaw! an antenna!) But is that necessary. It's so damn cute, and I think that speaks for itself.







Make sure to tune into your local popular FM station and listen for my new hit single In Da Tub


You can find me in the tub, bottle full of bub
Look mami I got the mohawk if you into soapy suds
I'm into taking baths, I ain't into standing up
So come give me a hug if you into rub...ber duckies


After I bank on that, I'm going to take baths IN Bacardi with my diamond studded Submarine Radio. Did I mention my bathtub will actually be a pool? Yes, a pool of Bacardi. Man, the ladies love me.



Thanks to www.iwantoneofthose.com


No comments: